Set-up time is from 9am – 12pm
Vendors: Please read through these directions prior to arrival. We host this as a free event to vendors and customers, but failure to follow the directions can cause property damage, which will prevent us from offering these events in the future.
- You may arrive as early as 9am to begin set-up.
- Please refer to the map above for the location of your booth number. Spaces will be marked on-site.
- Booths 1-10: please park between the fence and the hay bales to unload.
- Booths 11 – 46: please enter at the main driveway and park on the grass behind your booth space.
- Booths 47 – 51: we will guide you upon arrival.
- Please unload as quickly as possible and then move your vehicle to the north parking lot. This is the parking lot that the main driveway will take you to.
- Staff will be on-site and designated with “Parking” vests on to direct you.
- The customer parking lot will NOT be open until 12pm. All vendors must park in the north lot. Do NOT park at neighboring farms/businesses.
- Please remember: we do not provide any tables, tents or power. You are welcome to bring in a generator if needed. The spaces are approximately 12′ wide.
- We plan to be open rain or shine, but I understand that some of you may not have tents and may need to back out if bad weather comes. In that case, please let me know so we can move vendors into the empty spaces.
- Tear down: You may take as much time as you need to tear down, but please keep in mind that it will start to get darker sooner. We have a large amount of twinkle lights that we will keep on until everyone has had a chance to pack-up. When you pack-up, please feel free to pull your car behind your booth to load.
- Vendor Fair Terms & Conditions