The Farmhouse on Green Bluff is the perfect indoor-outdoor event space. With a clean, white backdrop and 28 foot vaulted ceilings, our modern white barn is yours to personalize. The outdoor space boasts beautiful 360 degree views, with a wonderful view of Mt. Spokane.
The Farmhouse grounds can accommodate up to 200 guests, offering the perfect space for weddings. If you are searching for your venue, here’s five reasons why we think you just might love the Farmhouse…
At the Farmhouse, we only book one wedding a weekend. This was an intentional decision we made so that we could put our entire focus on the couple. Your wedding is a big deal and we feel it should be treated as such. With only one wedding each weekend, this has some pretty good perks for you…
- Rehearsals take place the day before your wedding (which is perfect for your out of town wedding party members)
- Use your time on Friday to bring in items & start decorating – we’ll have all your tables ready to go
- Forget an item? Need to leave a car overnight? No sweat! Send someone over to come pick-up the items the next day while you whisk away on your honeymoon
With no required vendors, you can build your own dream team. This flexibility allows you to prioritize where you want your wedding budget to go. Choose your favorite caterer/food truck, bring in your own alcohol, your own bartender, dj, etc. Not sure where to start? We’ll gladly give vendor recommendations.
Gorgeous farmhouse tables, black cross back chairs, live edge ceremony benches, a cedar arbor, wine barrels, bar…there is no shortage of furniture for your wedding and all of it is included.
In addition to the barn, our farm offers two fully furnished getting ready spaces, a beautiful ceremony lawn, a string light veranda and a courtyard with a fire pit.
- Use of property from 9am to 10 pm (with music ending at 9pm)
- White Barn Reception
- Private Dressing Suite with outdoor courtyard
- Second, separate dressing quarters
- String light Veranda
- Use of Farmhouse grounds
- Day of event vendor coordination
- Ample on site parking
- Sound system complete with wireless microphones
- Ceremony Lawn with gorgeous views
- 22 8′ farmhouse tables
- 200 cross-back chairs
- Ceremony arbor
- Bench seating for ceremony
- Bar, as well as many bar/dining accessories
- Lawn games
- Set up of Tables and Chairs
- Event clean-up
Prior to event:
- Use of grounds for 2 hour Engagement photo session
- Use of facility day prior from 3pm – 6pm for rehearsal & decorating
The Farmhouse is a legally permitted wedding venue under Spokane County zoning code 14.506.200(3) and as such, you can rest assured that every i has been dotted and t has been crossed. Spokane County zoning codes limit where weddings may legally take place and set forth standards that must be upheld. This means that our farm is located within the proper zoning and we have passed all safety standards. Your wedding is in good hands at the Farmhouse.
One of our favorite things about our barn is the ability to use it as a blank canvas. The white walls allow your vision to take centerstage. Modern, Romantic, Boho, Formal, or your own unique style – all are welcome!
A $1,000 deposit, non-refundable after 7 days, is required to secure your date. This deposit will be applied to your balance. The remaining balance must be paid in full three months (90 days) prior to event.
Pricing above include all taxes. There are no additional fees or additional damage deposits required
Interested in learning more?