Our flower season has come & gone, but construction on our new barn has kept us busy.
A Modern White Barn
Modeled after our little flower shop, our barn will be painted white this Spring. The simple board & batten and all white interior turn this barn into the ideal backdrop for your event – allowing you to create the Pinterest wedding of your dreams.
A 12′ black and glass garage door out of the north side provides a grand entrance for brides or can be used as a gorgeous backdrop in inclement weather.
That View Though
The northern mountain views are such a show off.
There’s so much to love about our barn, but here’s why we think our new space is perfect for that big day:
- 2,160 sf white modern barn
- 1,100 sf string light veranda
- 28′ tall ceilings (I can’t wait to see the hanging flower installations)
- Gorgeous Green Bluff views from all sides. It doesn’t seem possible, but we promise – there’s not a single view that disappoints.
- Two ADA restrooms (with real flushable toilets – no portable restrooms for your guests!)
- Prep kitchen with 3 compartment sink, cooler and lots of space for your caterer
- Large circle driveway for easy guest drop-off
- 12′ tall black (with glass) barn doors off the front and a 12′ glass garage door off the back – designed for you to make an entrance…and an exit!
- Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! From the adorable flower shop at the front, to the northernly mountain views out the back, the Farmhouse on Green Bluff is a photographers’ paradise.
Our barn wouldn’t be complete without a well appointed dressing room and our Bridal Suite is just that. The living space allows for you to bring in those closest to you on your big day, while the separate dressing area gives more privacy. The French doors of the bridal suite open to a private courtyard equipped with Adirondack chairs around a fire pit with a gorgeous view of Mt. Spokane.
Private Dressing Room
Need to see the space ASAP? Reach out and schedule a tour. We’re offering a $500 discount on 2020 weddings booked by March 1st.
If you want to learn more about our wedding package, click here or below.